Ford Fair 2011 Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid weather changing - had to visit parents today up a lane that a tractor has been going in and out of the field next door = lovely clean car now covered in road spray and rather smelly muddy stuff underneath! Hope it does dry up for Sunday :teary:

Regardless of the weather i'm having my car cleaned at work on saturday so hopefully she will be nice and shiny for sunday. However if i've got any mud splats on Pumba i'm sure it will fit the theme quite well :lol:

Woop woop!

Reechard said:
My rain dance appears to be working! Although as I potnetially have a lift I shall stop doing it..

Stop that, stop that now :lol:

Neil said:
Just had a call from the guardroom. Tickets have arrived!
Fan bloody tastic!!!

Reechard- Any more Rain dances and Great sitting Buffllo will have to sit on your feet with concrete boots

Scotty1.7 said:
Neil said:
Fan bloody tastic!!!

Reechard- Any more Rain dances and Great sitting Buffllo will have to sit on your feet with concrete boots

Hahaha you'd have to come find me then, an id just sneak into your car to get back to ford fair lol.

As above, weather changes so much you can't really use any forecast for more than a rough guide unless you want it for within a couple of hours. I use this site which has been accurate in the past but again, still changes if you look too far ahead.

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/silverstone" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Currently saying light rain forecast around 4pm on Sunday - will see if that has changed in the meantime.

Warren and blue3, I'll post your tickets out tomorrow next day delivery. Hopefully they'll get to you for Saturday.

Neil said:

The ones for Ford Retro day at Santa Pod months ago??

:roll:

warrenpenalver said:
WOW that banner is amazing!! How much does something like that cost?

crystalpuma said:
Think I'd best bring coolant if it's gonna be hot, my car overheated on the way home last time it was this hot (2007)
whats wrong with the cooling system then Vix?? your car should not overheat in stationary traffic in the middle east, let alone the climate we have here.

Thermostat duff/on way out?? rad partially blocked?

Never ever done it before or since. Was a scorcher, stuck in traffic a looong time, was prob a bit low to start off with. I just sat in services while it cooled and then went home!

yippeekiay said:
As above, weather changes so much you can't really use any forecast for more than a rough guide unless you want it for within a couple of hours. I use this site which has been accurate in the past but again, still changes if you look too far ahead.

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/silverstone" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Currently saying light rain forecast around 4pm on Sunday - will see if that has changed in the meantime.
has changed again, rain not til 7pm, slight increase in temp

yay :) im hoping its sunny will be upset if it rains, all the years ive been ford fair its never rained.
i see we are on area 19 ford fair web site says so, unsure where that is like lol but cant wait to go n meet every one.

Back