Ford Fair 2011 Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have cleaned my car in the rain many a time - it's still worth it! Cannot polish though :(

Just the engine bay to go now (and that will be a half-hearted effort :lol: ) :grin:

crystalpuma said:
...Done: Car cleaned, tyre pressure checked, oil checked, number plate affirmed impossible to fix with what I have :? .

I can bring some velcro that I used on mine for years even though you're unsure if you want?

Both Pumas cleaned and ready to go, leaving in a hour for the hotel.... those who are buying parts i will have them with me and i'll see you all tomorrow morning!!!

Can't interest anyone in a free (slightly broken) moondust door mirror?

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=170662#p170662" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hmm velcro, problem is Kev already drilled holes in the 'plate :( - considering getting a sticker numberplate instead??

Can I ask a favour? If anyone has some double sided tape please bring it along or I won't be able to affix your spec sheets.

Cheers!

We've got some mate. It's in the boot of the "ProjectPuma support vehicle" right now.

:eek:k:

Dal said:
Can't interest anyone in a free (slightly broken) moondust door mirror?

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=170662#p170662" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

go on then ill have it! :p

people, i'm really sorry but i've got a full on ears/nose/throat infection and, unless i get some kind of miracle overnight, i'm not well enough to drive. i cant believe flissy and i are gonna miss this - fml :-(

talia

im bringing some bits to sell as well if any body interested

cam covers
engine covers
lowering springs
steering wheels
2x yok parada spec 2 15" tyres :-D

STEAVIE said:
im bringing some bits to sell as well if any body interested

cam covers
engine covers
lowering springs
steering wheels
2x yok parada spec 2 15" tyres :-D

How much for the 2x tyres mate?

Neil said:
Can I ask a favour? If anyone has some double sided tape please bring it along or I won't be able to affix your spec sheets.

Cheers!

I'm the only person who isnt gonna have a Spec sheet?

the steering wheels are clean one is grey and black :-D the other is grey,

tyres are £30 each or £50 the pair done a thousand miles then changed my wheels!

cheers dal!

Back