Ford Fair 2011 Photo Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Scotsman

The Puma's.......

DSC_1312-2.jpg

DSC_1314-1.jpg

DSC_1315-2.jpg

DSC_1321-1.jpg

One of my favorite cars of the day.....

DSC_1322.jpg

DSC_1323.jpg

The funniest thing of the day......

DSC_1326.jpg

Nice engine.....

DSC_1343.jpg

DSC_1336-1.jpg

Turbo'd Puma

DSC_1369.jpg

DSC_1370.jpg

My favorite car of the day....

DSC_1362.jpg

DSC_1363.jpg

DSC_1364.jpg

A few more in the album >here<

Great Photos guys- nice one of mine scotsman- your and you t'other halfs were looking very very clean and shiney

I must say Mr Scotsmas from the pics your White Puma looks very nice!!!! jealous a teeny bit lol!!

and f**k me Yip YOU CLEANING YOUR CAR!!! :lol: love it!!

looked like a great day guys and at least the rain saved for the afternoon :)

Flying Scotsman said:
One of my favorite cars of the day.....

DSC_1322.jpg

DSC_1323.jpg

Ahhhhh thanks mate i'm chuffed :D You're Puma looks awesome in the flesh, makes me wish i'd done mine white which was my original plan! :cool:

I will post my pics up next week when i get back from visiting my sister in Brighton.

Zara said:
I must say Mr Scotsmas from the pics your White Puma looks very nice!!!! jealous a teeny bit lol!!

and f**k me Yip YOU CLEANING YOUR CAR!!! :lol: love it!!

looked like a great day guys and at least the rain saved for the afternoon :)

His car was the dogs I have to say, even better than the pics I'd seen previously, as was Jays.

And yes, I apologise for a lack of focus yesterday, for some reason I wasn't feeling well and cleaned the car. I wouldn't have mentioned it myself but Dal snuck up on me with his camera so the evidence is now there for everyone to see....lol.

hopefully working now ... don't like copy and paste when you're still half asleep from two early starts :?

Who are these people on the right side of the photo then?

Ford-Fair-2011_040.jpg

http://www.fordfair.co.uk/2011/08/10/gallery-2011/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

my Pictures

http://ford-club.lueneburg.net/TREFFEN/fordfair2011/index/index1.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back