Ford Fair Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know anywhere good to stay as il be driving up the night before as i cant really drive up from cornwall on the day, also as i dont know the area where can i meet others for the convoy in to silverstone??

cheers

d170sam said:
does anyone know anywhere good to stay as il be driving up the night before as i cant really drive up from cornwall on the day, also as i dont know the area where can i meet others for the convoy in to silverstone??

cheers

I stayed here last year http://miltonkeyneshotels.jurysinns.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and then drove to the meeting point at Tesco in the morning, it was only about a 15-20 minute drive...

The hotel was less than £50 but was very nice.

Stupid question but which location is the hotel, u can tell I don't get out of Cornwall much, will I need my passport?! Lol

Hi together,

We're going to go to FordFair trip from Czech Republic again. Could you recomend me some special places for visiting in England?

Johnik.

What are you after? Tons of pretty places to walk, stately homes to visit, cities like Cambridge and Oxford for their architecture and of course London, which also has load of free museums!

d170sam said:
Stupid question but which location is the hotel, u can tell I don't get out of Cornwall much, will I need my passport?! Lol

Probably Milton Keynes mate :lol:

crystalpuma said:
What are you after? Tons of pretty places to walk, stately homes to visit, cities like Cambridge and Oxford for their architecture and of course London, which also has load of free museums!
Maybe I can write more information about our trip. We will start our travel at 4th August => we will in England at 6th August in the morning. We will leave England at 16th or 17th August, because I will have to be in the Czech Republic at 19th August.

I would like to go to Isle of Man, but I don't know how much time I need for the island and what is the best place for ferry? (I mean that 2 or 3 days for visiting and the ferry from Heysham is possible.)

My friends would like to see RAF Museum, Cambridge, something in Midlands or East of England.
The problem of London is Olympic Games. Maybe after FordFair is possible, because the Olympic Games ends at 11th August. It's the day before FordFair.

You could go through London, up to cambridge across to Liverpool, catch the ferry to the isle of man then back across to ford fair then home. Just an idea, you have to double check where the ferry goes from to get to the isle of man

If he's a "gayer" isn't it a good thing he dropped out of staying with your in a Hotel?

:lol:

gay.gif

Payment has now been taken from my bank account - we're definitley going :thumbs:

That's already an improvement on the fun you've had previously with the organisers! :eek:k:

I dare say there's still time for them to totally screw the order up yet...

Latest posts

Back