Ford Fair Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can certainly buy tickets, but I have to order stand passes on behalf of the club, and I'm afraid that deadline has passed.

Talia, I'll add you to a reserve list.

Well if Pumba isn't finished in time Talia you can have my stand pass... although i'm hoping that will not be the case :lol:

Neil said:
You can certainly buy tickets, but I have to order stand passes on behalf of the club, and I'm afraid that deadline has passed.

Talia, I'll add you to a reserve list.

Neil Gutted i missed the deadline :-( can you add me to reserve list please?

Anyone camping at all :?:

I was wondering Neil.. if most of people are meeting up at a certain place and you'll hand out tickets/stand passes before then heading to Silverstone on Sunday, would it be possible to post my ticket/pass to me as I'll already be in the campsite next-door on the Saturday?

Shouldn't be a problem, PM me your address closer to the time (I don't normally receive the tickets/passes until a couple of weeks before the show) and I'll send them out to you.

Hi Neil, long shot but could you and me to the reserve list for two tickets (Han and me) cheers

Ermm... I thought I was signed up for this, but I just checked the attendee list and I don't appear to be on it!

You've sent me money haven't you? I can't check my PayPal in work.

Latest posts

Back