Ford Fair Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would be happy to arrive saturday morning and "reserve" some camping pitches just add your name to the list so i know how many.
1) The old gimmer ( dave) FRP 374
2)..........
3)..........

the old gimmer said:
would be happy to arrive saturday morning and "reserve" some camping pitches just add your name to the list so i know how many.
1) The old gimmer ( dave) FRP 374
2) Roots (Annie & Dal) Polly melina blue
3) Uncle Albert ( Eddie) FRP 294
4)................
5)...............

Cheers buddy.

Neil said:
Grayfox, the old gimmer and blue3 - your tickets/passes will be in the post tonight.

PS - I'm camping (got my ticket sent through about a week ago) I'll have a look out for others puma's and see if I can pitch near you when I arrive :)

I'm 5 minutes walk from Jury's Inn, if you fancy a few jars on Saturday Mr. Tom.

Sparx said:
As it stands Paul and I are meeting Steavie at South Mimms at 5am Sunday morning.. you're more than welcome to join us on the drive up :)

Hi Sparx,

Would you mind if I tagged along as well?

I live in Essex so will be going past South Mimms early Sunday morning anyway. My mates are all going up on Saturday and camping but I couldn't make that so I have to do the early start! It would be good to follow a couple of other Pumas up there!

Scott134 said:
Hi Sparx,

Would you mind if I tagged along as well?

I live in Essex so will be going past South Mimms early Sunday morning anyway. My mates are all going up on Saturday and camping but I couldn't make that so I have to do the early start! It would be good to follow a couple of other Pumas up there!

Yea no worries mate :thumbs:

Sparx said:
Ok I will be leaving Tescos Bowater in Medway at 4am, to get to South Mimms for 5am
Meeting at South Mimms at 5am to leave by 5.30am, to then get to Meeting point in Towcester for 6.30am.

If anyone else is coming from the South East let me know if you want to convoy up with us and we know to expect you:

Sparx - Medway
Little_Paul - Medway
STEAVIE - South Mimms
Ginger Tom - South Mimms - under the thumb :lol:
Scott134 - South Mimms

Roots893 said:
the old gimmer said:
Hi just ordered a camping ticket can I just check a couple of things............
Will there be :-

b) BBQ

But remember there are no BBQ's whilst in the Silverstone grounds by order of Silverstone themselves apparently and this must be our official standpoint.
(Although that hasn't stopped people previously.)

Nope so that's fine. Just a nudge about show day :eek:k:

Dear all,

I have a spare stand pass if anyone wants it, obviously you would still need to buy a ticket on the gate, but there if anyone wants it, just remember I will need to get it posted out to you so will need to know by wed at the latest.

Cheers

Simon

Blue3 said:
Dear all,

I have a spare stand pass if anyone wants it, obviously you would still need to buy a ticket on the gate, but there if anyone wants it, just remember I will need to get it posted out to you so will need to know by wed at the latest.

Cheers

Simon

Oooh. I better read the other threads before I ask you for it...

If I decided to bring a '65 Mustang GT instead and still park on the stand would that be a problem?
(Only if the weather is nice)

Back