Ford Fair Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only Pumas or Puma engined cars on the ProjectPuma stand unfortunately.

Sparx said:
Sparx said:
Ok I will be leaving Tescos Bowater in Medway at 4am, to get to South Mimms for 5am
Meeting at South Mimms at 5am to leave by 5.30am, to then get to Meeting point in Towcester for 6.30am.

If anyone else is coming from the South East let me know if you want to convoy up with us and we know to expect you:

Sparx - Medway
Little_Paul - Medway
STEAVIE - South Mimms
Ginger Tom - South Mimms - under the thumb :lol:
Scott134 - South Mimms

Nasty lol, its better for me and you if I don't meet up at that time in the morning as I'll have been doing double shifts all week and will be grouchy as fuck that early

Are you kidding, a 65' mustang, on our stand, that would be feckin amazing!!!!!! Let him join please please please please!

A decision was made years back that only the Puma marque can be on Ford show stands. There's little enough Pumas at Ford shows that we didn't want to "dilute" the stand. You start with one non Puma and before you know it, they outnumber the Pumas.

Believe me, I'd love to put my car on the stand for ease of organising as well as Cherie's Fiesta ST, but for the good of the image of the club, we don't.

I wouldn't worry Patch, my Mini will be languishing* in the Tesco car park all day.

*not that I'm particularly arsed, that is.

Hmmm... good point. I'll have to look on Google maps and see if there's anywhere near I can abandon it.

If they offer me £7800 on top of that £200, I'll have their arm off...

Neil, same offer as FITP: you can park at ours (Saturday night would be easier for that) or if someone's staying at a hotel Sunday night, leave it there.

Booked a track session the other day, 10:00am will hopefully be booking another one on the day so if anyone fancies a passenger ride round the track make sure your the first to ask me!

Back