Ford puma 1.7. 51 plate breaking for spares

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northeastpuma

Ford puma complete.. All parts available 51 plate in black

Engine £125.. 89,000 recent cam belt change
Gearbox £25
Engine bay wiring loom £15
Interior wiring loom £15
Full interior. (Front/back seats and four door cards £25
Headlights £20 each or £35 pair
Ecu, full lock set inc two keys £50
Rear tailgate brake light £7.50
Radiator £10
Air bag plus module £15
Front calipers and used discs £25
Heater panel with a/c cigarette lighter £5
Gear knob £5
Speedo clocks £10
All items can be posted various postage prices depending on parts.
Collection from newcastle.
Message me with your requirements

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. I'm away on holiday until Monday. Yes it's digital speedo.. Yes I will post internationally.. Wot part of the speedo u after..

Hi, I am after a drivers side headlight please (if in good nick - no scratches or fogging and all clips there and not broken).
Also, do you have the exhaust, I am after an original back box?
I am also after a heated windscreen....
Can you help?
Cheers,
Dave

Hi. Will check lights tomorrow when back home. The heated windscreen has gone already. Exhaust still here. Very positive that is has a fairly new back box. Are u collecting or will u want these posting

Will be starting to strip the car over the weekend.. And yes you can call over for the parts required

That's great, thanks. I will message you privately with contact details to arrange collection.

As far as I know there are a couple of very light scratches. I am away until Friday with work so can't take any photos.. I have three sets so u will be able to find a good pair

Hi pal. How much would it be to post the engine loom and steering wheel (if that's available) to Mancunia?

Cheers,
T.

My drivers door window weather surround is letting air through no matter what i do to adjust the window..do you have this available?

Engine loom gone.. I have the steering wheel. Do u need the airbag too or just the wheel..
Yes have the weather strip. Is it just the one that pushed into the top of the door or do u mean the whole surround around the window

Back