Ford puma 1.7. 51 plate breaking for spares

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes i need the airbag as well.

I just need to make sure it's the right one, because so far i've been reassured on two different occasions that i'm being sent a black/dark grey wheel and then a blue one turns up in the post. I assumed that being a 51 plate it would be the right colour but i have to be sure.

Cheers.

Yeah i'm after the darker style, like what was in the special editions that had leather.

How worn are we talking?

How far are you going with the breaking, I'm after the inner wing on the drivers side for a project, also the cradle for the gearbox, gear linkage and exhaust down pipe if it's any good. Could you let me know prices, I can collect as Im only in northumberland. Thanks

Yeah still got the tailgate brake light.. £10 posted
Was just stripping the lot. U mean the flexi pipe that attached to the cat.. Might have a spare gearbox cradle and linkage.. Was just gonna scrap the shell once stripped so ur welcome to take the shell off me if u can get it away

How much for the gearbox cradle and linkage firstly, I don't think I'd be able to take the full shell, have no way of transporting.

£25 for both of I have them. Got loads of puma spares. I'm using the ones off the one I'm breaking but will check if I have another set

Northeastpuma said:
Yeah still got the tailgate brake light.. £10 posted
Was just stripping the lot. U mean the flexi pipe that attached to the cat.. Might have a spare gearbox cradle and linkage.. Was just gonna scrap the shell once stripped so ur welcome to take the shell off me if u can get it away

Brake light please. PayPal ok?

Pm me your details mate :)

Back