Ford Puma 1.7 Millennium

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey186

Hi Guys,

Welcome to the sale of my Puma Millennium edition no.186
MOT: June 26th 2016
Mileage: 118k
History: Full
Previous owners: 2 (including me)

The car was bought brand new by my best friends dad and he has owned it up until 3 months ago when i took ownership. The car has had a ridiculous amount of money spent on it year in year out and 95% of the work has been carried out by ford. Ford services stamps are also there. Please see the photos from previous services. Genuine reason for sale, i can't take my dogs out in it so i have bought a bigger car! Since i have owned the car a coolant pipe has split and a heater control valve failed and both times have been replaced with genuine parts. Apart from the wear on the seat the interior of the car is absolutely immaculate with everything original, including the floor mats! The outside apart from the points below is also very good condition.

The car has heated front and rear windows, leather interior, higher and lower electric driver seat button A/C etc etc

Negative points
-Only has one key, the key with buttons were lost.
-A small amount of rust on the rear arches and a small amount on the inner drivers side door seal
-The Airbag light comes on first thing in the morning but then quickly goes off.
-The drivers side seat has a very small wear patch.

Please see my Drop box folder for all the photos of the car and service history.

http://s1075.photobucket.com/user/joe210/library/Ford%20Puma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The car is located in Basildon, Essex.

Price £800ono (Open to offers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back