Ford Puma 1.7 - red - 1997 - £750

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jocat

HI

I am helping to sell my neighbour Wendy's Ford Puma, she has no access to the internet at home hence why I am posting this.

It is an R reg - 1997
it is a 1.7 model
Red colour
Has just passed MOT so Mot until may 2012
Mileage is approx 116k
Just has a valet and is in good overall condition for its age
Some service history, mainly service items and tyres etc. Had cambelt at 80,000 miles (according to last owner) but no service paperwork to prove that.

Some negative points:-

Driver side window electrics are a little sluggish closing the window, but may be through lack of use?
Radio aerial cable may be loose as the radio doesnt want to tune into a channel
One of the small reflectors is missing off the rear nearside bumper
a few scuffs on the rear bumper and one area of crazing with a little paint loss on the rear bumper, which looking at it would rub out and touch up ok.

Available immediately to view/purchase in Milton Keynes - MK13 area. I have some photos which I will attempt to post on here if I can work it out, otherwise send me your email address and I will forward a few.

PRICED TO SELL AT £750

Cheers JO :)

I have tried putting photos on here but they are in my photos folder on My computer and not on a website. How can I add them to my post? Any help gratefully received x

Have a read of this post for putting photos on the forum via a third party site such as Photobucket:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or go to this section of the gallery and upload your photos from your computer:

http://www.projectpuma.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

then use the Image BBCode: > [GALLERY=media, xxxx][/GALLERY] bit of code in your post to show the picture.

Back