Ford Puma W 2000 88,448- Milltek exhaust £899

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AARON-M3

MOT to 22nd September 2011 (MOTed at 84,093 miles now at 88,448)
Taxed to end December 2011

Service history- Ford
5,614 06/12/00
12,221 3/08/01
18,417 23/12/02
33,380 16/02/04
45,143 25/11/04
60,438 26/04/07
62,785 19/09/07

12/04/09- I bought the car and had a cambelt change, new brake lines (advisory on previous MOT)

Full service- 04/07/09

I also had an 2 x oil change carried out in the past 2 years, near rear shock, heater control valve (a common fault), new battery. Each time I have serviced the car myself I have used the correct Ford approved Castrol oil. So the engine has been well looked after.

CD player with RDS
Heated front screen (with no chips as replaced just last year)
Heated mirrors
ABS & Traction control
Aircon which still blows nice and cold
Alloy wheels with good tyres (Toyo on the front and Pirelli on the rear)
Electric windows
Remote central locking with two keys- one remote, one non and a (third) spare remote and blade that I never got round to programming or having cut but there's info on various forums about how you can do this yourself
Alarm & immobiliser

I have previous handbooks, previous tax discs, MOT certificates and various receipts

Interior is a little grubby (from being in my garage for a while) as I swapped to a leather interior but other than a missing bit of trim on the driver's seat (which does not affect its use) it's all there and there is no major damage so should come up nicely with a bit of time spent which I will do if I get time before it's sold (I'm actually heading out to do it once it stops raining here!!)

There are the common Puma bubbly arches and a few age related dinks and marks but overall it's very presentable and a great handling little car.

Included in the asking price is a full Milltek exhaust systemhttp://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/showdetails.jsp?product.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. which is stainless steel and gives the car a slightly deeper note without being intrusive. This was £350 plus a Milltek adaptor pipe which was around £50 and I also have a full new standard system if you wish to swap it to standard. I've seen the exhaust alone sell for around £250 on eBay recently.

If you require any further details please feel free to drop me a PM- PM me for my number as well as I wasn't sure about posting it on an open forum.

Car is in Basildon, Essex. It is cheap but I have a new car and I don't really have the time/facilities to change the exhaust!

Back