Ford Racing KA Seats on eBay

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcus000

Starting price of £600, ouch!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=140466723056&Category=21654&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1 of 500 official ford part.

These seats are in great condition, they are coming up to 10 years old and they have spent alot of there time in storage and a few years in enthusiasts cars.

These seats have absolutely no tears, sagging or marks. They are just ever so slightly roughed up on the drivers bum area, but you have to really look hard.

The seats come as a pair, with mounts and sliding subframes to fit mk5 fiesta and pumas, the pretensioner nut is also included in the sale. So the pretensioner just needs to be romoved from your standard seats and bolted onto these. will take 30 mins to fit.

they look great and are a sound investment as they have held there price, and examples like these will go up in pice as they get rarer and rarer.

Collection only, will meet halfway with some petrol costs to make it easier.

dont hesitate to contact me, you will not be disappointed with these.

Matt

!B5p03EwBWk~$(KGrHqV,!i8EyeIJeOvnBMugOrt5yg~~_35.JPG

I take it that this isn't your auction Marcus? If it's not, it shouldn't really be in the For Sale section. :eek:k:

be nice! made my day! even if i cant afford them!!!!

Cherie said:
I take it that this isn't your auction Marcus? If it's not, it shouldn't really be in the For Sale section. :eek:k:

Do we have an existing eBay thread where eBay links can be posted?

I think an ebay section would be a good addition.Would give people the opportunity to give others a heads up on any bargains they might find.

Is that price about the going rate for those seats? Seem a bit steep considering its only the front two.There was a guy on zsoc selling a full frp interior for around that sort of money.

You can always use the "website links collection" section:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewforum.php?f=57" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm loathed to make an ebay section in the "for sale" section as that'd be too tempting for people to put in a lazy "link only" post of something they have for sale which is against the for sale rules on ProjectPuma.

(If you want to put up a free for sale thread here, the least you could do is add all the relevant information for people to read)

Understandable Dal, just figured these would be of interest to the PP folks, and I did put some effort into the thread! :p

Dal said:
You can always use the "website links collection" section:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewforum.php?f=57" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm loathed to make an ebay section in the "for sale" section as that'd be too tempting for people to put in a lazy "link only" post of something they have for sale which is against the for sale rules on ProjectPuma.

(If you want to put up a free for sale thread here, the least you could do is add all the relevant information for people to read)

Part of the fun on ebay is finding something and hopefully grabbing a bargain. If everybody knows about an item won't be a bargain anymore!!!

Back