Ford Racing Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillAnderson

Good afternoon.

I am looking to buy a FRP in original condition and ideally 55,000 miles or less .

Obviously there will be wear and tear due to the age of the vehicle but I would like as close to original condition as possible. I am not interested in anything that has been modified in any way.

Thanks,

Will

Tall order that :)

Do you have a price in mind, or wil you accsept just about anything?

These low mile, all original mints are getting expensive these days :/

Hey,

I am happy to pay the right price for a good example.

I missed out on a FRP a few months ago with 56k on the clock. It was advertised for a ridiculously low price.

I guess its a case of waiting for one to come up.

I wouldn't worry about mileage, I started looking for a sub 60k one and ended up buying 0027 with 76k on the clock and engines tend to be strong if well maintained.

Actually the vct1.7 doesn't like standing so you might be better with a slightly higher mileage

I looked at loads before buying mine and it wasnt budget that made me go for a high mileage one.
I brought a cheap one as they all need paintwork and nearly all need rust treatment, mine now after having a full respray etc owes me less then a good condition one. Mileage in my opinion doesnt matter, the owner can matter more.

Back