Frankfurt Show: More fugly fast Fords

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Fiesta ST

Ford-Fiesta-891111123585981600x1060.jpg

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/259086/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Focus ST

Ford-1391111727593781200x795.jpg

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/259159/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have Ford poached the Peugeot designer? Those gaping front grilles are absolutely foul. I think it's very unlikely I'll be buying another Ford for the forseeable future :-(

Makes the Mini Coupe look like a sexy beast by comparison.

I don't mind them to be fair

And the Puma's not got a small from lower grill to be fair has it

the focus isnt as bad cuz the numberplate kinda hides it but its hideous on the fiesta!

Strangely enough, it's Vauxhall who are making good looking hot hatches these days. This should form the basis of the next Astra VXR. It's very pretty :pose2:

Vauxhall-Concepts-7910101043561781600x1060.jpg

Totally in agreement, Ford are dragging out their latest design to eek out as much life out of it as they can but have overstretched it to complete fugliness. Vauxhall are coming up with some cracking stuff and even the most basic models look great.

Oh...apart from the new VXR8 which is well overboard but I blame the Aussies for that one...lol.

yippeekiay said:
Totally in agreement, Ford are dragging out their latest design to eek out as much life out of it as they can but have overstretched it to complete fugliness. Vauxhall are coming up with some cracking stuff and even the most basic models look great.

Oh...apart from the new VXR8 which is well overboard but I blame the Aussies for that one...lol.

Agreed. A bloke at work has an 'Elite' spec Insignia. I can't stop looking at it walking past - it's very well proportioned and handsome. I can't say that of the rather freakish Mondeo.

It's actually got to the point now where Ford don't have a single car in their range I like. What a fall from grace :-(

My boss has the Insignia. Lovely car. I saw a 61 plate Corsa this morning - even that looked really nice. White with black wheels, roof, tinted rear lights. I think its one of the spedial edition range but i had to look twice. I wouldn't actually say no to the new Astra either. At least Vauxhall have got the right idea!

A previous generation Ford maybe.

Actually thinking about it, my next car won't be either. It'll probably be an Alfa.

Back