FRP 141 back up for sale.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theheff

this is lifted from my piston heads ad. still struggling to get around the size so need something bigger. anyone with a scooby WRX or STI, preferably a wagon who fancies a swap let me know. can take cash adjustment but not offer one im afraid.

this is a very rare car on roads around the world. there is allegedly only about 350 of the initial 500 cars left, only 80 of the original cars took the option of the LSD offered. this is one of them.

This is number 141/500. it has covered 66000 miles which is an average of just over 5 thousand miles per year. it does need some minor bits doing to it but i feel this is more than fairly reflected in the price. see below.

racing pumas are known as being one of the best handling cars around, the LSD only went to add to this.

good points

the panels that tend to suffer stone chips etc have been sprayed within the last 10000 miles and armourfend has been applied to these panels. there are no dents or scrapes on any of the body panels. slight rusting on rear arches, see below.
tyres all round have loads of life left in them.
original interior is in very good condition, slight bobbling on passenger seat, drivers seat is always covered with ford racing seat cover.
satnav headunit, compatible with iphone (both playing and charging)
as said before has a rare LSD gearbox.
engine has no running issues.
awesome fun to drive.
massive vehicle history, an a4 size ring binder full
very clean example with a few minor issues listed below.

Bad points.
previous owner has when fitting the head unit has taken too much off so there is a small gap at top. new dash board is about £40
brakes need a service been quoted £70 for this, can put you in contact with the person.
idle control valve needs replacing, £40 from ford, this can be done in minutes DIY, will do it myself if i get round to it.
slight hole in exhaust, not sure on fix up cost but cant imagine any more than £20.
rust on usual place on rear arches, quoted £300 to have this done.

at this price this car is a bargain. im looking for a quick sale, hence the price as i need something bigger sooner rather than later, all the fix up bits come in at under £500. if i had the time and spare cash i would get them done myself and be advertising this car at over £6000.
vehicle will be taxed and MOTd before new owner takes it.

see pictures, more available at request

please only contact me if you have a genuine interest in coming to see this.

located in london.

please note. I am currently in the middle of a house move, hence wanting a bigger car. the Log book and history etc are in storage, i can get them but wont necessarily have them for first viewing.

looking for £4500 for quick sale. i think this price is more than fair so not really looking to take offers.

Back