FRP Cams and Piper 4 Inch Exhaust for Sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmer69

Hi all,

Well the time came to shift my Puma on I'm afraid and after 2 1/2 years and 25000 miles of happy motoring I have traded up to a Le Mans Blue BMW 320si. For anyone interested in the Puma it is for sale at Hillington Motors in Glasgow for £1995.

Anyway back on topic! I have for sale a set of FRP cams and a 4 inch slash cut Piper system lying unused in my cupboard as I never got the chance to fit them to the Puma. All items in very good condition and have been kept warm and dry whilst stored.

The cams came from an FRP that was broken down with just 30k on the clock, for these I'm looking for around £300 plus postage.

The exhaust was bought this summer from a gentleman in Leeds, it is a cat back system and comes in 4 pieces, I assume that it can be hooked up to either the Piper manifold or the standard one, for this I'm looking for around £150 plus postage.

I am based in Aberdeen so local collection would be ideal but I am happy to arrange couriers for people when payment is recieved.

I am open to offers on these items.

Lastly I am currently working in Norway and will be unable to do anything with these untill early October, hence no photos, but if you are interested drop me a line and we can finalise things when I'm back in the UK. I may even fing some other bits when I get home so watch this space.

Cheers all

Greg

intrested in the cams! will def need to speak to you when your back in the uk! im away till october 18th (honeymoon) but if you message me i will reply asap many thanks matt

Cheers for the replies guys, had a few PMs on these as well so will be in touch with you all when I return home. The piper is fully stainless.

Cheers

Greg

*MEGA BUMP*

Cams gone but exhaust still for sale, treat yourself this Christmas, photos and further information available on request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back