Frp333

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James#333

Hi im james

New owner of frp#333 :)

Its my third puma the first being a pacific green and second a puma black special edition. It was a natural upgrade to go for as ive always wanted one since ive been into pumas but couldnt afford one until now!

She's not in perfect condition but not bad either. Just a bit of tlc needed which is what she will get! Starting with a general tidy up of the bodywork and engine bay before getting onto the parts/work needed!

Really looking forward to getting stuck in and restoring her as best i can.

Ive heard of their being a 15 year anniversary meet for the ford racing puma sometime soon.

Perfect timing!

Hi James and welcome.
Where are you based? I think the last owner of #333 was in Newbury.
Any pics?
Paul

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/jamest333frp/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141220_124358_zpsb47d92e5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hi paul, im based in greater london and you are right about newbury thats where I went to pick her up!

20141220_124358_zpsb47d92e5.jpg

Welcome :eek:k:

Good to see a dirty one that's had fun.

333 is a cool number to have I think :twisted:

Welcome to the site and have fun with the new car.

I do like the number and the matching plate :p

Only had 333 for 10 days and i can already see the issues of using an frp daily. Potholes and salt/grit come to mind. Still once im back to work she wont be clocking up many miles.

Today is a car day! First thing shes having a bath as soon there is light and then off to see gingertom so he can pass his eyes over her and tell me shes in great nick! Hopefully!

Back