Gaydon Gathering 8/10/23 last one for this year!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Woodward

Fantastic evening at Gaydon this evening , we had SIX Puma's, Derek with his FRP, Colin with his FRP, Gary Davis and his wife with the tidiest Moondust silver Puma, Cubatoo with her lovely Moondust silver Puma, Kevin Leek with his Red rally Puma and me with my Red Puma. Also Dave (The Old Gimmer) but not with his FRP, but his Fiesta ST this time.
It would be great to see all of them again next year for the Gatherings and hopefully for the Old Ford rally at Gaydon next summer.

Attachments

• IMG_20231010_164407435.jpg
    IMG_20231010_164407435.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231010_181820844.jpg
    IMG_20231010_181820844.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231010_170339731.jpg
    IMG_20231010_170339731.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231010_183001748.jpg
    IMG_20231010_183001748.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231010_175820120.jpg
    IMG_20231010_175820120.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231010_170840186.jpg
    IMG_20231010_170840186.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Fantastic evening at Gaydon this evening , we had SIX Puma's, Derek with his FRP, Colin with his FRP, Gary Davis and his wife with the tidiest Moondust silver Puma, Cubatoo with her lovely Moondust silver Puma, Kevin Leek with his Red rally Puma and me with my Red Puma. Also Dave (The Old Gimmer) but not with his FRP, but his Fiesta ST this time.
It would be great to see all of them again next year for the Gatherings and hopefully for the Old Ford rally at Gaydon next summer.
It was good to see everyone, haven't seen that many Pumas at once for a while, though only got to wave at Gary and his wife. Much shinier Moondust than mine at the moment!
Thank you for the spray John, my windows work really smoothly now :giggle: .
Hope I can make it to one of the Oxfordy meets before the next Gaydon one!

It was good to see everyone, haven't seen that many Pumas at once for a while, though only got to wave at Gary and his wife. Much shinier Moondust than mine at the moment!
Thank you for the spray John, my windows work really smoothly now :giggle: .
Hope I can make it to one of the Oxfordy meets before the next Gaydon one!
Yes nice to see Pumas out and about, mine has been at several shows throughout the year but has always been the "loner". Had a bit of company for a change.
Good to make contact with other members too. Thank you, see you again soon

Yes nice to see Pumas out and about, mine has been at several shows throughout the year but has always been the "loner". Had a bit of company for a change.
Good to make contact with other members too. Thank you, see you again soon
Really good to see you and your great FRP, as well as Cubatoo again and her lovely Moondust silver Puma. Also good to meet Gary and his wife with their immaculate Moondust silver Puma. I've met Colin and his FRP previously and often meet with Kevin and his rally Puma at local meet's.
Thanks to all of you for making the effort to get to Gaydon.

Hi John,

Sorry I couldn`t make it this time, I`m after original rear dampers for my 1.7 Puma if you know anyone who has any, s/h as long as in good condition, no leaks, thanks,

Carl

Hi John,

Sorry I couldn`t make it this time, I`m after original rear dampers for my 1.7 Puma if you know anyone who has any, s/h as long as in good condition, no leaks, thanks,

Carl
I believe Monroe were OEM suppliers of shock absorbers for our Puma's, that's what I used on my Red Puma a few months ago.
Would be great to see you and more Puma's at next year's Gaydon Gatherings, they start again in April.

Back