Hangover

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shyann

Hangover

15 Rating - 110 minutes

Director Todd Phillips who did Road Trip & Old School

Comedy about a group of friends who go to Las Vagas for a drunken stag weekend.
They have to piece together the events the previous night after the groom disappears & the other 3 can't remember what happened.
Mike Tyson also appears.
Brian & I thoroughly enjoyed this very funny film.If you want to have a good laugh, get cheered up this is very good. Don't forget to see the end credits for a series of funny photos :D
Definetly well worth seeing :D

Ann

We were undecided whether to see this a couple of weeks back.. we chose Ice Age 3 lol

Still quite fancy going to see this aswell...

Its a good film but i fell asleep nearly at the end of it. Some good humour in it but it became predictable and dragged toward the end i found

Awful? Never heard anyone say it was less than brilliant. Very clever film and man.

It was no where near a cleaver as borat. All he did was make people feel uncomfortable. Half the people in the cinema i went too walked out, and most of my mates who went to see it said they done the same

benking said:
Bruno was awfull :shock:

I walked out the cinema half way through it was really bad

Agreed. Basically the same plot as Borat. Annoying character goes to America, pisses everyone off, couple of knob jokes, the end.

Utter shite.

Sorry but couldnt disagree more. Plenty of toilet humour thats true, but nothing wrong with that i say. More than that though was the undertone that there are still some real prejudice people in America. It wasnt the same as borat with asking the guy for a gun 'to shoot jews' and the guy advising him, but it still had something to it.

Back