Hello from Ireland

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid 3500 euro for my 99 puma, road tax is 380 a year i think it is, still waiting on my tax book so yeah it is very expensive to have a car in the republic of Ireland, but i dont care cause i loves my KAT lol and if something was to happen to her tomorrow id go straight out n get another one, ive taken some pics today and while to many is just a plain old melina blue puma, so me she ROCKS!

Cool.. your signature looks like my signature :D

Glad your lights are now working!!

Banshee said:
Dal thank you so much for this hint, it worked OMG i cant believe it lol im like a child with a new toy, i now have lights ive never had before lol, all my lights both inside and outside the car are now WORKING im so excited lol easy to know im easily pleased lol,

That's why we're here to spread the knowledge and little tips like that.

Happy to help as always!! Glad it fixed it (Like it did on mine) Probably just years worth of muck on the contacts.

8)

red said:
Cool.. your signature looks like my signature :D

Glad your lights are now working!!

......and mine, lol but diff colour :)

Glad your sorted chuck :D

Banshee said:
my other half told me i was wasting my time doing it he said id blow something up because i didnt know what i was doing, there was complete silence on the way home when i turned the lights on to reveal everything is now working lol

:D

Thought for all the guys on the forum

Don't you just HATE it when that happens?

yup, but my other half would get a smack HAHA!
So now he says nothin :D

XIIVVX said:
Banshee said:
my other half told me i was wasting my time doing it he said id blow something up because i didnt know what i was doing, there was complete silence on the way home when i turned the lights on to reveal everything is now working lol

:D

Thought for all the guys on the forum

Don't you just HATE it when that happens?

LOL his face had one of those PRICELESS stickers all over it lol :-D

Latest posts

Back