Hello from London

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delainie

I joined as I have a Melina blue, 1.4 puma. Had it nearly 23 years. I get so fed up with garages always saying get rid of it! Why should I! There's about 64,000 on clock. I have tried looking after it but it doesn't help when mechanics don't respect my puma, they should! I'm going to email ford to ask for a confirmation of conformity, just to check emissions, as getting fed up paying ulez. Doesn't say on V5. Wonder if anyone else has a v reg and 1.4 and whether they checked?

Last edited:
Welcome to the group. Try and find a decent garage that appreciates the Puma and treats it properly, as Puma's are getting older and rarer, keep the car, otherwise you'll regret it in the future

Hi, good to hear you’ve had yours a long time; ours is a 1998 and just the one owner from new. Never been to a garage as rather do it ourselves then know it’s right n respected.
Keeping standard.

Hello and welcome, I have had my 1.7 for 17 years now. I am fortunate that I have found places that do respect mine.
I live bear Bedford now and my local independent garage love mine. They have people asking if they can buy it when it is there! Not sure where you are in London, but people on here might be able to suggest good places you might go.
Don't sell it if you don't want to!

Hello and welcome, I have had my 1.7 for 17 years now. I am fortunate that I have found places that do respect mine.
I live bear Bedford now and my local independent garage love mine. They have people asking if they can buy it when it is there! Not sure where you are in London, but people on here might be able to suggest good places you might go.
Don't sell it if you don't want to!
That's good to hear, I recently picked up an MOT failure Millennium. I've since done all the work myself and it's now ready to go for another MOT, any recommendations on where to take it? I'm also local to Bedford...

Mine’s a 1999 1.7 that I’ve had from new, who goes by the name of Bob! Come September we’ll be celebrating 24 years of me being his sidekick! Don’t listen to anyone who tells you to get rid (unless you want to, of course) It’s nice to know that there are so many of you out there still loving your Pumas 👍

Back