help!, stuck with 2 majour looks!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aberdarepuma

As u know I'm rebuilding my puma, to frp width thanks to Kizza, but wanted something differnet about it, so trying to decide on mods for the front end came across these 2, only ideas, can some1 please give me their thoughts thanks!

IMAG1739_zps7ac5da9a.jpg

Orr this....

543330_398101160235680_1203419567_n_zpse8fa6440.jpg

Any help will be great cheers

The front bumper on the first looks a crap copy of the FFRS2, the bonnet is neither to my taste, out of the two options i would o for the second, but that bein said, i think there is better out there personally

Flying Scotsman said:
The front bumper on the first looks a crap copy of the FFRS2, the bonnet is neither to my taste, out of the two options i would o for the second, but that bein said, i think there is better out there personally

Yeah the first bumper is crap cldn agree more, and the second 1 is really growing on me : /

Detest the first one it wrecks the look of the car looks more like a Suzuki SX4. Bumper on the second one works well!

Second one......

I was going to get Kizza to make me a bonnet the same as the first picture..... glad I've gone off the idea.

That first one is a standard front bumper with a lick of paint and number plate fixings removed... here it is with shadows enhanced...

IMAG1739_zpsc5de9b3e.jpg

The Arch Bishop said:
I agree, the more I look at it the more I like. I wonder if the missus would notice her front bumper missing...
....theres only one way to find out.... :roll:

Latest posts

Back