Here comes the go-kart!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sax-puma

Hello fellow pumarites,

The beast is going in the garage on tuesday...

I'm having silver 17" Team dynamic Jet alloys put on with yokohoma parada spec 2 tyres...

Also having AP coilovers fitted, lowering the car 35mm.

It's gonna be sweeeeeeeeet!

Shouldn't do, lots of people running with similar set ups without any problems. As for full lock, the wheels have an offset of 38 and i'm using 3mm spacers.

I might have that problem if I were to drop the car the full 75mm!

But i'm not that crazy!

Depends how you drive it as well

A wise man once told me you should cut a section of the inner wing off when lowering on 17s

Those mods sound good though :grin:

mine just rubs on full lock but mines lowered 65mm at the front and 60mm at the back on 16s.... fun times lol

Depends on the width on the 17" wheels you've chosen and how low the car sits really :eek:k:

I've had the AP Racing coil overs fitted and they are great, the handling is starting to feel good.
Enjoy !!!

Sounds great mate! Im running 17's with standard suspension and it grips like hell anyways :D

How much were the Jet's with the tyres? Where did you get them from?

Just been looking at Demon Tweeks and I like the "Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in either black or White", will have to wait tho, just spent my monthly pocket money on bushes and braces.

Dear Santa,

Can I have.....

Cheers
Scott

Back