Hi Guys

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumaholic

Hi guys, owning a state blue Puma 2000 for about 2 months now. Got it for free but already spend a lot on it since a lot had to be done....

Been watching the forums ever since the day that i owned my Puma and thought it was time to register and introduce myself instead of lurking around in the shadows :p

My name is Kelvin, i am from the Netherlands. Total noob when it comes to cars but already hooked to the Puma and me and the wife are full of plans for it.

I have many questions, so you'll be seeing me around and hopefully i am here to stay for a long time.

Hi guys, owning a state blue Puma 2000 for about 2 months now. Got it for free but already spend a lot on it since a lot had to be done....

Been watching the forums ever since the day that i owned my Puma and thought it was time to register and introduce myself instead of lurking around in the shadows :p

My name is Kelvin, i am from the Netherlands. Total noob when it comes to cars but already hooked to the Puma and me and the wife are full of plans for it.

I have many questions, so you'll be seeing me around and hopefully i am here to stay for a long time.
Welcome to the forum, our Puma's are great cars and getting rare in the UK these days. The "How to guides" are very helpful and a useful resource, has helped me loads of time.

Hi Kelvin, Thanks for the intro. Please tell us more about your Puma; Is this your daily driver or a hobby car and what have you done to fix it so far. What are your future plans for it, any modifications planned, or will you keep it standard.
Cheers

Hey, thanks for your interest, it is my daily driver for now. I have many plans and made a thread for you to follow for more information.

Pumaholic Blog

If i am not mistaken we only have 257 left in the Netherlands but less than 70 are legally allowed on the roads.

Last edited:
Reactions: red

Latest posts

Back