hi

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeFRP

hi guys. got directed here from ZSOC by dal, didnt even know this site exsisted :oops:

anyways ive recently bought an FRP, its number 246. has 58k on the clock. it needs abit of TLC to get her pristine, which i am looking forward to doing. :-D

anyways thats it for now. If there is any members on here from merseyside when we having a meet guys, looking forward to seeing some fellow FRP's and puma's.

Mike

Welcome aboard!

Nice looking FRP you've got with a good number plate!

There are a couple of FRP's about on here, with one very special one in particular (Looking at you Jacko ;) )

I've got a few FRP bits on mine if that counts.. :funny:

I'm pretty sure there's a few members here about the Merseyside area.

Might be an idea to see if you can make it to Ford Fair in August (I know it's a long way) but there's always FRPs there if you've never seen another in the flesh.

Any questions about your pride and joy, feel free to ask :eek:k:

chears for the warm welcome guys :D

where is ford fair this year? never been to any meets as i didnt warrent the car before i got the frp, i had a 1.2 fiesta :funny:

my mates went to fiesta in the park last year and said it was really good, but it was in may which was dissertation time for me :'(

going to try and make it too afew this year though, just need to get the car up to scratch.

speak to you all soon

Mike

Hi Mike,

Some of us were at FITP last year :eek:k: we will more than likely be there again this year too!

See our meets section for further details ;)

Good luck getting everything sorted out!

been at the pub tonight with afew friends, they were talking about FITP last year, cant wait to go this year.

you guys going to have a seperate stand or mixing in with other clubs?

We're planning on having our own stand Mike :)

I've the feelers out with the correct people organising the event, and they'll send me all the info when it becomes available.
(Anytime now..)

Keep an eye here:
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=3041#3041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back