HID Kit + Bulbs

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

It seems a few members, including myself, have bought and fitted an HID kit from Ebay (as mentioned in this topic post).

HID KIT (Ebay)

After a minor incident with one of my ballasts going for a wander round my engine bay, I blew a bulb.
I've found replacements bulbs (1x pair), HB3/9005 6000K, compatible with over 90% of HID kits.

Replacement bulbs (Ebay)

I've fitted the replacement bulbs and can confirm that they fitted exactly how the originals in the kit do. In fact, I found the base of the bulbs actually fitted in the light fitting better than the originals!

I took your advice sparkie bought myself a HID kit and its fantastic, completely transformed my lights ! Buying some spare bulbs now :D
Thanks !

water-bug55 said:
I took your advice sparkie bought myself a HID kit and its fantastic, completely transformed my lights ! Buying some spare bulbs now :D
Thanks !
how easy are they to fit? and how much did you get them for and im i right in thinking you got them from ebay would you send me a link thanks

As water-bug55 says, the link to the kit is at the top of this thread. Along with a link to spare bulbs which I've bought and do fit on the kit.

I did a very basic 'how to' on fitting them in this thread, which also contains a link to the HID kit.

Just because I bought new bulbs, it doesn't mean the bulbs in the kit don't last very long. My ballast almost got ripped to pieces when it came loose and got caught by the accessory/alternator drive belt, which caused a bulb to blow.

Back