high spec for puma black 1.7 2001

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkie

very good spec
based in the mildlands, birmingam
really want someone off here to buy it and see it's progress.

Offers over 2k accepted as need it gone if anyone on here is interested.

2001 Y reg VERY LOW MILEAGE (50K)
4 sets of kets including original "T" key and code
full service history with a folder full of reciepts for work done and parts purchased including original books and press release booklets etc
1.7 Vct 16v, Special Edition "Black" standard was 125bhp now is around 140-145bhp based on other peoples figures with similar modifications
MOT till november 2011
tax till April 2012
electric windows, power steering, ice cold air conditioning, traction control, central locking, remote boot release, full leather interior, rear heated screen, and height adjustable drivers seat.

i am a member on the owners forums and take pride in this car i have owned it for nearly 5 years now and i am the 2nd owner from new, the 1st being a family member who i borught it off after she owned the car for 7 years and only clocked up 27k. i have a disk with in excess of 500 pictures of this car to show how much pride, work and time has gone into this car from it being very standard to the way it is today as i have dicumented every change this car has gone through from start to today and i will be very sad to see it go but i have other commitments i need to fulfill and this means selling my pride and joy and getting a bigger car.

NOW ILL GO INTO MORE DETAIL ON THE SPECS:
for those who are not in the know FRP means ford racing puma!

Frp Cams
Frp ECU
Frp LSD
Frp 4-2-1 manilfold
Frp Tickford Arch Modification on the fronts
miltec Decat + stainless exhaust system
k&N 57i induction kit
Fast Road Clutch
Focus st170 rear disks conversion
Focus st170 front 300mm disk conversion
Hell braided brake lines
dot 5.1 fluids
Magnecor HT Leads
Samco Coolant hose Kit
OMP top front Strut brace
ported + polished throttle body
ported + polished MAF
Apex Coilovers Lowered Appox 50mm Front/ 80mm Rear
new top mounts and insulators
fully polybushed Wishbones with changable ball joints(no need to remove wishbone to change)
Full Powerflex Polybush Kit on the underside front and rear
17" custom colour Pro Race 1.2's with low profile kumo tyres all with good tread ( no other 1.2's in this colour anywhere)
smoked side repeaters
smoked rear clusters
Custom Rear Bumper
Custom Side Skirts
Standard Front bumper with FRP splitter

Interior is something else altogether in my opinion, i spent alot of time on this and i absolutely love it. ill be so sad not to be in this on my daily commute anymore.

Indiglo Dials
OMP Steering wheel
carbon gearknob
Custom Door Cards
Limited Edition Red Leather Seats taken from a puma pacecar at silverstone race track
Custom Red Leather Interior Trims including : roof lining, pillars, dial surround, fuse box cover, A/C unit, electric window switches, handbrake+gear lever covers
Fully flocked interior consisting of: dash, front door cards, rear door cards.

DVD headunit with aux ipod connector
Focal 2 Way Components with consealed crossover units custom built into front door cards
amp wiring Kit consealed under all the seats and carpets but no sub or amp installed anymore sorry and the battery has autoleads Battery terminals for secure fitting of amo wiring kit rather than it being bodged on.

i have loads of spare parts for this car including the standard rear lights if you prefer them? a modified FRP airbox if you prefered that, i have a standard rear bumper you can take if you prefer to keep the car standard looking, i have a mdf false floor for the boot which i had my sub bolted down into, i still have the standard for stereo and probably many more bits too which your more than welcome to take with the car as they will be of no use to me anymore once its gone.

now im being as honest as i can so:
the horn stopped working on the steering wheel so i had to wire it to a button lower down on the dash, it works but its just not in the right place(if that bothers you, i personally was fine with it)

the fuel guage has stopped working and reads empty when full and half when empty and it cant make its mind up so iv literally been resetting the milometer every time i fill up and watching what miles iv been covering but i can only imagine this is a sender unit problem as when i put the clocks into test mode they work perfectly fine.

the door locks are a bit tempermental, sometimes it locks from the fob and sometimes it doesnt, you can still lock it with the key when it wont lock from the fob or you have to press the unlock and lock buttons a few times untill it does lock, ( i always check the handles before i walk away just to be sure)

the passenger rear arch has 1 tiny little bubble that i can see and its no bigger than a 5p piece. the driver side however seems to have copped it worse, it is still only surface but it is trailing a little further around the arch than the passenger side but this is a common problem on any puma you are going to go and look at and you will find anyone that has already done this repair will be keeping their cars for a long while.

the handbrake cable used for the rear disk conversion is from a fiesta st150 therfor there are about 10 clicks on the handbrake instead of 2 or 3. the handbrake still works fine but is just high so this is not so much a problem

for people who are really interested, viewing and inspection, test drive are absolutely welcome as long as insurance is proved and i will be passenger with you on drive, if no insurance proved i have no problem taking you out for a spin in the car myself and can leave the car cold for you to start from cold if you wish etc just let me know.

contact me on 07871509091 (Tom Clarke)

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

ideal for anyone who want to hit the shows for a very very very small fraction of the price its costs to build a show car. this doesnt reallt need much more work doing to it and ill certainly be happy to help with any work that needs doing on it if its stays local

i know the back bumper needs to be prepped and sprayed but this is why ill include the standard bumper should you not want to finish the one thats on there off or i can remove it and put standard one on if you wish.

give me a call if anyone interested. serious people only tho please i dont want to waste my time or yours!

any offers around 2300 will be accepted to this forums members if anyone is interested.... i have now found my new motor so need this gone asap..

Standard rear bumper been fitted now and old plate goes back on in a few days when I receive new tax disk. Offers of 2k or over will take this now as I need new
Motor sorted. Cheers.

Call 07871509091 if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back