HTC Wildfire S

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty1.7

Has anyone sued one of these or got one?

GF has offered to get me one as gift- which is awesome.

I'd upgrade on my contracts (mentioned previous topic) but found that Orange have sticjed me into a 24 month contract- must remember to ask how long next time :(

So had a look around and she has said she'd be happy to get me this phone(Yes i am truley blessed with a awesome gf).

So after a play on Marcus HD which was truely awesome I'm quite taken by this.

Just looking for some user info- read lots of reviews that are abit mixed, some say its the best starter smartphone for andriod newbies (me basically) others say its to slow etc etc

i just got the htc desire hd,added on to my buisness contract i have with orange,the google satnav is awesome,but you will have to change your tarriff to a higher 1 due to the amount of data you use while using apps etc,but they are good,not sure what to go for on my other contract upgrade next month tho...

Depends what you're planning to do with it really.

The only thing that lets it down in terms of performace is the CPU but it's still as powerful if not more so that the 3GS

Obviously the reviews will scale through all levels of users so the more intse users may not get on with it so well.

its sort of like a myfirst for me

so my first andriod phone.

I have 500,b of net with my orange contract so should be enough for the maps etc.

sounds like it will be ok then. Cheers fellas

The resolution is a bit low, and the cameras crap, and the battery lasts all of twelve hours.

But I still like it!

Well I'm posting from my android and its fantastic. Miles better then my old x6

has it got a spell checker aswell :lol:
ive been using the desire hd alot for online stuff and the speed it goes at very good,better than the nokia i was using,now what phone do i get next month on my other contract upgrade,i was thinking of going for the iphone 4 or the nokia x7

I used my HTC HD2 as the prime navigation means for three light aircraft flights yesterday. (Try doing that with an i-phone)

From now my dedicated aviation GPS can stay in the cupboard. The HTC really is a brilliant bit of kit.

well the honeymoon has come to a rapid end :(

the Gingerbread andriod OS has now crashed 3 times :( in 1 day :(

Been to the shop were I got it and they have said take it all back to the shop and see whats going on

Back