I need your FRP!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PussCat

Are you free between November 13-16? If so, the Racing Puma Owners Club could really do with your help.....

I've been TRYING to get some cars together for the Classic Motor Show at the NEC in November.... but as yet noone has come forward and said they can be on the stand, so I've only got one car (our own!) and really I need 3 for the stand to be viable.....

So if you're free in November and you'd like to have your car on display at the Classic Motor Show (you get free entry to the show for 2 people each day) please contact me asap!

Any questions, just ask :)

I wouldn't mind betting Vortex would be up for this.

Good luck Caz :eek:k:

hmmm..... will see if he spots the thread, and if not I'll pm him tomorrow ;)

Hey!

Sounds like it could be fun. I will check the dates to see if I am free and will get back to you!

Aiden.

Aiden - okey doke, but I need to know by tomorrow (Sept 30th) at the absolute latest, cos I need to get the forms back to the NEC by Thursday - even that is pushing it a bit...

And Elvin - there's nothing to stop you coming and looking at the show at the weekend but if a car is going to be on the stand it HAS to be there on Thursday the 13th and can't be moved again until the end of the show, which is around 7pm on the Sunday...... for hopefully obvious (Health and Safety) reasons they can't have cars driving in and out of the show once the stands have been set up....

elvin; there is no way on this earth either one of our cars would ever be at that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was amased i got invited to rally day last year! (didnt go this year due to fallings out with certain frp owners of the 'ch*pper' variety!!!!)

there are a lot of nice frp owners but i have been threatened with removal from a certain owners club because i once implied i preferred spanners to sponges!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps no funny feelings implied i just thought it was so silly it had to be repeated!

I've contacted the NEC today and confirmed our stand :)

It'll be Darren in FMC 02, Ross in V14 FRP, and Dunk with #559 - with Jim in #432 as a reserve :)

Thanks for everyone who 'tried' to get time off to come along - remember you can still come and visit us on the stand (we're in Hall 2 this year) if you come down to the show!

Oh - and for what my opinion's worth....

I would have thought it would be better for 'the club' to have cars like Jacko's or Helen's on the stand rather than to have no stand at all..... Dunk's is on the stand this year, and last year we had 2 pumas on there that weren't FRPs at all! (Chris's and Barry's)

I'd have been happy to do the same again this year but our allocated space is only big enough for 3 cars.... and noone else has volunteered anyway ;)

Well put Caz; thanks for offering the opportunity up :)

Good when these events are open to all well loved pumas!

wahay; pusscat i will add you to my list of friendly frp owners! its a small list but its growing.....!

Just a little 'bump' - the Classic Show is THIS WEEKEND, open to the public 14th-16th Nov.

If you are coming along, why not track us down, lol... we're in Hall 2, stand 2C16 :)

If the kids weren't not coming down from Scotland and we were going to see Cherie's parents north of Brum, we might have been along ;)

Have a great time - take some pics!

I PM'd dunc yesterday about the show, lol. Il see you both either saturday or sunday

looking forward to seeing the stand :D

ps can i be on the stand next year, pretty please :-D

Mike

I don't see any reason why not, lol..... but I guess that's up to whoever organises it!! ;)

(check your pm's back on t'other side, lol)

Latest posts

Back