Immobiliser problem

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dannyeff

Went to start my car and at the clock there's a red light that keeps flashing at the clock, any ideas how to get her moving.

Any advice appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGLyeYEJxg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

have you tried the spare key,are you using a normal key or the remote key,is the chip still in the key,have you taken remote control key apart???

im using the key with a remote. i took the key apart before and put bluetac in it so i could see if i could get the key working due to central locking not working. it locks my car and unlocks it but wont start.

most probably lost the chip in it then,iirc its like a little glass tube or the blue tack its covering it up so the sensor cant recognise it

its only recently this has happend. i done this months ago, whats the best plan of action? buy a brand new key from ebay?

The puma is working now lol? Gonna speak to ford today about getting another key

Been advised that cause its a problem thats on and off its not my key. Going to get it to a garage this week

Back