Inconsiderate dog owners

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeager2004

Came out of my house this morning to find some inconsiderate arse hole of a dog owner had let their dog fowl right across my drive way :x Totally anti-social behaviour and I believe also an offence. What is it with some people?

Number 1 issue people write to their local mp's about is dog muck. I have a dog, and i always pick her mess up. A few months ago i was walking down the street and she went the toilet outside a guys house, a few doors back a few guys where drinking and smoking (about 3 in the afternoon too :roll:

They started shouting "turd burgler" and similar at me. Would they have prefered if i left it? I dont enjoy picking it up.

At least you spotted if buefore you stood in it (i hope)

We get it round here all the time!! the street next to mine is only 45 metres long and always has at least 3 turds on the pavement on one side, then the scum bag owners also take the dogs down the drives between the houses and get the dogs to crap there too!!!

The police/council cant do anything about it round here. Theyve got too much to be doing round here with the more violent ASB, burglarys, muggings, drunken behaviour, broken glass, vandalism, cannabis plantations etc etc. And thats just the minor crime in my neighbourhood!!! Funnily enough 90% of the crime goes away within an hour of the job centre shutting........... Its taken them a year to even get a proposal for an alcohol ban to be considered!! in 6 months of trying to get asbo's theyve failed to get a single one!!!

When i bought it up at the residents association the concensus by police and council official was "is that all??" as they have too much else to be dealing with!!!

There could be far worse things happening in the road that a dog turd, and I don't doubt the council/police have better things to be doing with their time. It just gets my goat why some dog owners have a total lack of responsibility

I always pick it up, the bags cost nothing (Asda smartprice scented nappy bags) why I can - managing Barney (who insists on dropping it all over, not a tidy pile) bending down etc...you'd think others would try...
When Barney's mum Elizabeth the daft collie was alive it was even worse, two dogs on leads, one handed pick up! Eeughh!

Fouling on pavements is out of order, but the police nowadays are always after the 'big fish' booze bo instead of beat bobbying that was so popular of old - bring back the local beat bobby!

mmmm...I have to admit that I ain't seen and doo-doo in my road in the 10 years I've been here. I know there's plenty of dogs as the vermin are continuously barking!!!. I'd rather have the shit than the noise as I can't hear the shit so it doesn't annoy me...lol

The Uk is a mess because all we do is moan about it, what do we actually do about anything?

The problem is one person cares about things, another doesnt. Until everone gets together and actually cares about our nation instead of sitting back waiting for someone else to change it, it will continue to get worse and we will have to watch it

I feel sorry for my kids, even more so for future grand kids

Sorry, but all this "Police/Councils have better things to worry about" is Dog Crap!

Councils have a legal duty to keep public areas clear of dog mess, if you see fouling, report it to your local council and confirm your complaint in writing giving as much detail as possible. It's no laughing matter, Toxocara canis found in dogs can easily be picked up by young children and causes stomach upsets, sore throats, asthma and in rare cases blindness.

Latest posts

Back