Introduction from france

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PxL22

Hi I am finally getting around to posting a quick introduction after lurking on the forums for a while, I purchased my puma about 1 years ago and have truly fallen in love !
I live in the south west of France.
I currently own a silver 1.7 puma that has just over 190000km and is in pretty good condition.
I haven't done much modification wise other than fit some new rims (15" Team Dynamics) and tyres and installed a K&N Air filter !
DSC_1204~2.JPG
The paint isn't in great condition but I am planing a full respray soon!

It's true that the front bumper isn't in the best nick 🤣 the rash is from my gf hitting a post and the missing badge was like that when I bought it, the past owner seems to have had a small hit on the left side that put a small hole in the bumper and broke the front grill in half, but tbh I have come to like the grill without the badge lol

Hello and Welcome Looks great to me but then mine does need a respray!
Does yours have the rubber skirt strip running along the underneath the front bumper? My first one had lost it. I didn't know they should have one until it was pointed out at a meet!

Back