is it worth it?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go puma every time. just bought a 2.0 C5 sx auto as a second car because i need something with a decent load space for work and yes it's nice to drive but it doesn't put the grin on my face that the puma does :D

We have three pumas at home... And there's been talk of getting a fourth, even a fifth, all for different purposes :lol:

Puma everytime :eek:k:

Crazy, my everyday hack is a 98 Focus 1.8, bloody good cars that keep going and going. The missus has a C-max which isnt so good and newer to boot. However after three Puma's I would recommend one whole heartedly, they are brilliant fun to drive and feel sporty to boot. Thats the reason I still have one tucked in the garage for sunny days ;)

Have you ever been karting? If you have you will know the level of control is instant, especially if the back end lets go. Aside from some sports cars costing ten times as much the Puma instills confidence like a kart, controllable and connected to the driver.

My puma is the family car... My son lloves it and my other half uses the puma when his car is off the road. But like some other people say... Don't swap a decent go us for a baaad puma....

I've been offered a T plate 1.4 puma that's done 122k. Theres apparently no rust at all. Im kinda leaning towards a 1.4 as the tax is nearly half the price. Is the 1.4 still fun to drive?.. and... Is it worth my v plate 1.8 focus 104k

Back