Isle of Man Road Trip

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davedrave

This is just a suggestion really to see if any of our Puma's and particularly the modified ones out there would be interested in perhaps a long weekend away next year to the Isle of Man with me and Errol? Not set a date yet and not looked too much into cost which is why its just a spoken thought at the moment, myself and Erroll will more than likely be doing it and organising over the course of the next few months so if anyone else wants to join in, it would be a good trip!

I love the isle of man, I have fair few family members over there in Ramsey also Castle Town. My dad is the chef at The Raven next to Ballaugh bridge.

You get great deals via steam packet depending on what time of year you want to go you get sea cat over which is 2.5 hours instead of 4.5 on normal ferry. Also no speed limits over the mountain and other road is great when weather is on your side.

I loved to join but just bought a house I am moving in next week so haven't any spare funs at the moment.
I look forward to all pictures etc.

Thanks for the info Kenner! Nice to know some of us have some connections over there!

I've never been and when my son suggested it I thought what a great idea, lets see how much of a response this gets and then we might start looking into it more seriously perhaps.

Don't go when the TT or Manx GP is on as Steam Racket push their ferry prices up to ridiculous amounts

I'll be looking more into it in the New Year because some things have come up that may hinder whether I will be doing this next year or not and as always, time and money play a big factor.

sorry for the delay, if that's one sea front opposite the park. Its a nice new hotel and had family stay there they all said its great not heard any bad reviews from anyone I know.

Back