Jim'll Paint It - one for Arch Bishop

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilrob

"I am here to make your wildest dreams a reality using nothing but Microsoft Paint (no tablets, no touch ups). Ask me to paint anything you wish and I will try no matter how specific or surreal your demands. While there aren't enough hours in the day to physically paint every suggestion I will consider them all. Bonus points for originality and humour. Use your imagination!"

http://jimllpaintit.tumblr.com

Dear Jim,

Please paint me Jimi Hendrix explaining to an owl on his shoulder what a stick of chalk is, near a forest.

Thanks,

onemariannestephen

tumblr_miqg59H48z1s6ylubo1_500.jpg

It does make you wonder what I was actually looking for, to have stumbled upon this. :-D

There are some new ones!

Dear Jim,

Please paint me a picture of Brian Blessed riding a Henry hoover alongside D’n’B DJ Goldie on a Dyson. They are racing on the Mario kart level rainbow road and are both drunk on white ace cider.

Thanks,

Tommy

tumblr_mixypynaCh1s6ylubo1_1280.jpg

Dear Jim,

Please paint me Rolf Harris in a tracksuit pulling up short of a hurdle due to a twinge in his hamstring.

Sincerely,
Dave Rankin
tumblr_mikowur2KO1s6ylubo1_1280.jpg

I've put in a request if you're on Facebook and can take a moment to 'like' it (more likes = higher likelihood of it getting painted):

https://www.facebook.com/JimllPaintIt/posts/164289780391301?notif_t=like" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

evilrob said:
There are some new ones!

Dear Jim,

Please paint me a picture of Brian Blessed riding a Henry hoover alongside D’n’B DJ Goldie on a Dyson. They are racing on the Mario kart level rainbow road and are both drunk on white ace cider.

Thanks,

Tommy

tumblr_mixypynaCh1s6ylubo1_1280.jpg
wtf lmfao love it

Dear Jim,

Please paint me Robocop at the checkout in Tesco, trying to decide if its worth 10p for a bag for life. He has bought a shitload of Soreen so he's going to need something sturdy.

That would be magic.

Nick Connors (age 36)

601515_165926763560936_1736033017_n.jpg

Back