JUST STOLEN!!!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pissed mate. sorry to hear this.
As a few people said Im sure this will turn up later on after some scum bags have had a burn about in it.
good luck

a popular thing to do is nick higher spec'd cars and break them so look out for all parts on ebay, do the seats have any particular rips or creases on them?

bit of an odd car to nick with a low loader. its not worth much as a stolen car if we are being honest. Its not worth getting caught and loosing a few grands worth of truck over a car worth at max a grand to a fence. for an M5 or similar 30-40k car yeah its worth the risk but not a boggo puma.

if it wasnt towed then the only way for the thief to get past PATS is to have a spare key or to have spare ecu/chip all seems a lot of hassle. even plugging in a laptop with the ford WDS software into the OBD port isnt the most subtle thing to be doing.

Damn that's f***ed up mate!! :-(
That's the only fact I'm glad my dad is a policeman here in Holland.
When something happens at our house or something, the police is immediately after it.
Pretty stupid when you think about it, when they don't know you in a way they do less and only say: You can report it.. :evil: :?
But good luck with the search mate, hope you'll find it back in one piece!

mix2000 said:
Spare key seems most likely. Many previous owners?

6 previous owners. I've got the remote fob, and that little normal funny key, thought that's all they come with?

And I'll keep my eye out for breaking and re-selling, there are some marks and things so hopefully I can spot them if they come up for sale.

Crap! The car has always been in the midlands so maybe one of the previous owners wanted it back but didn't want to pay for it! :evil:

Owners (certainly for later models, not sure about earlier) with 2 keys coded to start their engine, can make any others previously used for starting unusable, unless they are recoded.

Latest posts

Back