Leather Interior - Those that have it

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuey650

I'm seriously considering buying a leather interior plus door cards of a chap on here, but when driving my car yesterday noticed my dash and doorcards aren't black, they're a very dark navy blue kinda colour and going by the pics the interior i'm looking to buy is black. Did the cars that came with leather interior (normal seats in leather not recaro millenium) have black dash to match the rest of the interior?

The Puma only ever came with a dark blue (alchemy blue) dash or a grey one both of whitch matched the door card plastics.

I used to think the leather (non-Millennium) seats were only grey, but the Black edition may have had black seats. The Thunder editions had grey leather.

Millennium seats are actually dark blue, not black, and match the alchemy dash and door cards.

Blacks came with black seats, and black interiors with a dark grey dash. I seem to remember that the dash went from bluish to dark grey about halfway through the build lifespan. Anyone?

According to Microcat the "Black" and the "Thunder" both have identical interiors, in "Midnight Black" which is a very dark grey.

i'm still confused! I think I need to see the interior then decide if it matches the dash or not cause I really can't be hooped sourcing let alone replacing the dash with another colour!

Latest posts

Back