Long time lurker, new poster...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spurtboy

Hi all, had my Puma for over a year now - was only meant to be a short-term purchase but I like it so much I've ended up keeping it!

Visited here a lot for tips and stuff, but never posted so here I am.... and here's my car:

kdny55.jpg

It's a 1.7. I swapped the propeller wheels for Thunder alloys last summer (eBay job), and the only other change so far is a K&N panel filter. Oh - it's got clear (but actually white-ish) side repeater lenses.

Next up is Eibach springs - that's next month - and I'm considering spraying the alloys a colour... and I'll be asking for some advice on what colour later...

Cheers

Welcome along - glad to hear you've found the site useful.

Gotta love multispokes. :thumbs:

Welcome to the posting side of the site :D Propellers are by far the easiest alloy to clean in the world!

Glad you are enjoying your car!

Thanks for the welcome guys, and I agree about cleaning the wheels (see the photo for the four patches of water... guess what I'd spent ages doing before getting the camera out? :lol: ), but I've always had a thing about multispokes and I never really liked the props.

Have got round to doing a few small jobs on it recently; two weeks ago I finally fixed the parcel shelf (although it still needs the grommets to secure the string) and this weekend I shall be mostly fitting a glovebox light and boot light.

Then it's onto the suspension... :cool:

Glovebox light - done. :)

Boot light - done. :)

Misfire - sorted (for the moment...)

Now for a wash and polish.

Summer = awesome. :grin:

Back