Lost

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Anyone here watch it?

I've just got series 5 to watch, and jeez it's complicated! I've been relying on this handy little blog (http://www.filmfodder.com/tv/lost/) after watching an episode to make sense of things. Even so, I still think it's the most compelling show on TV. My favourite series though, has to be the second one, with the hatch, and the 108 minute countdown. Properly facinating.

Anyone else here watch it? Chat away!

I started watching the first series but at the time I got bored a few episodes in when, from what I remember, for a few weeks they seemed to concentrate a whole episode to one persons back story without progressing the main story forwards to any great degree and I stopped watching it.

I do have the first three seasons on my PS3 hard drive though so I might give it another go and try to get past that point :)

My son Paul got me interested in this programme, although I didn't see the first series. A lot of things start to make sense in the 5th series- it also gives you a few more questions.
I've got seasons 4 & 5 on my PC :thumbs:

Ann

ive watched them all and still dont know whats going on, lol.

They really need to start answering questions in this final series in january. Ive started watching flash forward now, thats a really good show

Damn you Neil.

I decided to have a lazy night last night after having some overtime to do so started watching the first series on the PS3 external drive. I ended up watching the first 5 episodes back to back :lol:

I'll see how I get on though because it's almost up to where I stopped watching it the very first time it was shown :)

Neil said:
My favourite series though, has to be the second one, with the hatch, and the 108 minute countdown. Properly facinating.

Couldnt agree more. After that series, it started to go downhill once the mysteries get explained. Ive watched up to series 4 i think.

the mysteries havnt been explained though, lol. well not most anyways!

Damn series five is getting weird! I'm gutted Charlotte is dead though :(

well, I've been feeding my growing 'lost' habit recently and I just finished the 3rd series yesterday and got through the first two episodes of sereis 4 last night :lol:

I think the second series with the 108 minute countdown has to have been the best up to now the same as others have said. definitely an interesting concept. The only problem is that after another 11 epidoes or so left in series 4 I'll have no more to watch till I get series 5 :( :lol:

Trust me Paul, with all the future flashes and flashbacks, there's a lot to get your head around. Series 5 is confusing the hell out of me.

the first couple of flash forwards scenes confused me at first till I realised what they were doing :lol:

it might be good that series 4 is a short one :lol:

I think it helps to watch them in blocks of multiple episodes though. if I had a week break between each one I don't think I could manage to get my head round it all :D

Going to watch the series five finale tonight - very impressive season so far.

Completed season 4 last night and now in a bit of a slump as I don't yet have season 5 to watch :( :( :(

What am I going o do with my evenings now? :) :lol:

Start watching 24 again? S5 is my favourite - might have to start that tomorrow :D

:lol: I've been through seasons 1-6 about 3 times now :D

and for the times when I want to switch my brain off I've got Alias seasons 1-5 or dark angel seasons 1 & 2

and for a giggle....scrubs season 1, 2, 4-7 :lol:

Just got the final series to watch. I'm hoping the finale is better than I've read....

Latest posts

Back