<<<M56 Meet July 2010>>>

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home sweet home!

Damn glasses were steamed up coming out the car park :? But got home in 1/2hr once blowers kicked in :) Zooom!
Thankyou all for a lovely meet, it was a much better venue, good food nom nom lol :D

See you all again soon x

Cracking meet- just got back myself after the mother of all detours- bloody road works.

got home about 5 minutes ago. detour wasn't too bad for me. only an extra 5 minutes or so :)

another good fun meet and the food was very tasty :)

Your welcome - its was great to see you and Caz. Ill crack on with the W.Lancs & Formby meet details & should be up by Sunday at the latest.
Looking forward to next month now...ill be chomping the nachos!

Think Ill be on those as well as the tato skins and bacon- and those garlic mushrooms sounds fab- oh and the Jumbo Farmers Grill- mmmmmm

Really enjoyed the meet, thanks everyone, so sad it was my last north west one though! :( the food definitely looked especially cracking last night, almost a shame I had already had tea!

few pics

From left to right - scottys,pauls,tinas,caz,dunks,mine
farmersarms3.jpg

farmersarms1.jpg

farmersarms2.jpg

not sure if scotty knew i grabbed a pic of his bay, pretty hoses, and no the carbon puma batt cover isn't ment to go there, lol
farmersarms4.jpg

Oh and Neil- You know your more then welcome back oop to the land of £240 pints anyday

Thanks guys! of course you can steal the pic scott :wink: , im looking forward to the next wales meet thats for sure, even thats going to be north from where im going!

great to see you again Neil, and I'm looking forward to seeing your 'drunken tramp in a doorway' impressions again at the next wales meet :lol:

sadly I won't be at the next one as I'm most likely going to be still up in Scotland enjoying the quiet roads on two wheels :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back