<<< M56 Meet >>> May 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go see this man if your in southampton and bring back some goodies wished i lived closer

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Racing-Puma-Pic-Genuine-909-Parts-available-/220599621732?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item335cc31864" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PK- Southampton is on the south coast

Southport is Near Blackpool

Good find though on that chap- might fire a message his way

You might wanna post that link in the FRP area, people will be evry intrested

So ya coming tonight matey?

Im thinking about it still- pends of the state of zee bank

Scotty1.7 said:
PK- Southampton is on the south coast

Southport is Near Blackpool

Good find though on that chap- might fire a message his way

You might wanna post that link in the FRP area, people will be evry intrested

yeah my fault misread and got totally mixed up i know where southampton is and ive been to southport on the dirty weekender they do each year(great weekender)

as for posting the link done this before with other good buys and annoyed the administrators as they thought it was unecessary and told me not to post things unless im selling them so FRP owners can go look themselves on ebay for that guy selling lots of goodies unless you want to post it

Fair enough matey, i see your point there.

only been to southport once myself- found it to be abit like Blackpools poor cousin- if thats even possiable, not my sort of place.

Prob is a good weekend, but not my sort of place if ya get me.

Just got back, thanks Caz and Dunk for the drink and nice to meet you Tina :)

Sorry guys, got pot holed on the way home and aquired a punctures so had to get a new tyre :(

Didn't manage to get over due to me not getting home till it was a bit too late to set off. Wouldn't have made it there till about 9PM lol. would have had half an hour and then time to go back home again :lol:

Latest posts

Back