<<<M62 / M56 Meet 5th May 2011>>>

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mite call by seeing as ive had the arches done now and its looking a bit better.as the repair i did looked like camoflage! pics are on my facebook page. andy haye (piccy of a white lotus elise)

free drink offer is you sign up and print this
http://www.marstonstaverns.co.uk/email-campaign/royal-wedding/invite?auth=VDZdVR5GAAAUGxpaMBpUB0QWQi9XGFNPCA==&utm_source=taomail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=112826+The+wedding+might+be+over+but+our+drink+offer+isn%27t....&tmtid=112826-13051-13051-124-199-136362-83547" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

would you like to follow me over?

I'm leaving at 06:50 and just making my way over nice and gentle.

Happy to meet you at the end of broadway if it helps?

That would be great thanks, picking my friend up at 1830 and she lives near Asda in Chadd so where would be best .... car park at Boat & Horses or some other pub along there. :)

I can meet you at asda chad- I'm picking my missus up 18:50 then going literally right past there???

Ok thats brill, will park up near the where the store is since its a big car park. See you both later :) Will bring directions too so dont worry if you want to speed off, still a bit of a slow coach lol

nice to put a name to a username/ name sue. Shocked you know paula's best mate lol.

Hope to see you at the next one again.

Cheers to all who came. Another good night of food, chat and drinks

Scotty1.7 said:
nice to put a name to a username/ name sue. Shocked you know paula's best mate lol.

Hope to see you at the next one again.

Cheers to all who came. Another good night of food, chat and drinks
yeah want a bad night plenty of roundabouts tho,my eyes are still not in sync!

Back