melina blue 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronPumaVCT

some pics of my puma in meshing progress

Photo0098.jpg

Photo0097.jpg

Photo0099.jpg

Photo0102.jpg

Photo0104.jpg

Photo0109.jpg

Photo0116.jpg

some pics of me cleaning up my drums and spraying them used the two colour idea from tyeboi

Photo0092.jpg

Photo0094.jpg

Photo0096.jpg

Photo0111.jpg

i also removed the resonator in the top of the airbox but the picture quality was terrible so i wont upload that lol

incase your thinkin something looks odd incase you couldnt notice the car is on stands at the back and both wheels are off because i done the drums at the same time . and in the picture of the puma naked that is my airfilter sitting there because i removed my airbox removed the resonator and cleaned it out

i also installed some fli speakers in the front doorcards replacing the originals i have added some fusion speakers underneath my parcel shelf and pierced some holes to enable the sound to travel a bit better and fitted a alpine subwoofer along with a sony xplod head unit i will upload some pictures of that when i can find the charger for my digital camera. and does any one know an easy way to get to the rear speakers because i had a look and was gonna jus start from the boot in then just couldnt be bothered with the guessing games lol if someone could help it would be appreciated thankyou

Back