Midlands Breakfast Club - RAF Cosford - 24th Oct

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that'll be dandy. Will be there bright-eyed & bushy tailed. :?

Am driving over from Leicester so the meeting point is on the way. :wink:

How about changing the meeting point to the Shifnal Services on Junction 4 Ross? At least you'll be able to get a cup of Coffee at that time of the morning, it's easier to find and it's closer to Cosford (Junction 3), just a thought. Oh, and there's toilets there!

sounds like a plan to me, I don't know the area and just used google to find a big empty car park near by! lol

NOTE NEW MEET POINT on first post

Twosted said:
Am driving over from Leicester so the meeting point is on the way. :wink:

Actually mate, the meet point is farther along the M54 than Cosford (Just one junction). Your best/quickest route from Leicester would be M69 - M6-M6 J10A - M54 J4, just watch the speed cameras between J7 and J10A (average speed 50mph)

M69-M6-M54....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :| :? .........
Hell dood, in a Puma? What are you thinking about? Snooze city! :wink:

I was thinking Desford, Newbold, Market Bosworth,Wellsborough, Sheepy Magna, Grendon, Polesworth,.....(all top driving B road heaven)...
Then a quick dose of the A5 up to RAF Cosford..... Thats more like Puma teritory! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Regrets! :(

Je pars pour la France! Driving over Monday via Dover to Poitou Charentes, Civray to visit family.

Wish I could have made it but £25 ferry tickets too good to miss! :) Road trip!

Maybe the next one x

you need to meet us at the meet point NOT at museum, as its the easiest to ensure we park together.

Meet time:8:15am to leave at 8.30am PROMPT. We will not wait for late comers.

Meet Point: Welcome Break Service Area J4, M54, Priorslee Road, Shifnall, Shropshire TF11 8TG

nippydee said:
Regrets! :(

Je pars pour la France! Driving over Monday via Dover to Poitou Charentes, Civray to visit family.

Wish I could have made it but £25 ferry tickets too good to miss! :) Road trip!

Maybe the next one x

Awwww :( will miss you

"as its the only we park together." ??

It's awefull strict this meeting point business.....
Could I not wait on the long service/approach road at RAF Cosford and slot into line as you all arrive, simple really.

not really, no.

just meet us at the services, far easier to find each other, esp as its not a whole group of pumas either.

You ever tried getting ten cars down a motorway, around several round abouts and traffic lights and keeping them all together?

you can do what you like, doesn't bother me, I;d rather meet everyone at the meet point tho.

Twosted said:
"as its the only we park together." ??

It's awefull strict this meeting point business.....
Could I not wait on the long service/approach road at RAF Cosford and slot into line as you all arrive, simple really.

I'm not going but I can't see what the problem is here. Ensures one less person gets lost or looses the convoy as we know that's happened 'many times' too ;)

Cut him some slack Ross, you should be chilled out since you come back from your jollies or is that the problem...you had to come back...lol ;)

Yeah, it's not like a meet point followed by a drive to "the show" isn't a proven method over the last gawd knows how many years is it? It's really complicated and hard to stay together.

:roll:

Latest posts

Back