Mongoose Powerchip for Dive ECU - 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowcol

Hi
I recently bought a Mongoose Powerchip off ebay which was advertised as New Other ie never been used but not in original box.
The owner bought it in 2001 for his brand new 1.7 Puma but never fitted it and he had the receipt for £125. Based on that I reckon it must do something worthwhile to the performance so I bought it.
It clips onto the circuit board connectors through the port in the ECU. The instructions state that some ECUs need a couple of small pads joined by a wire soldered across them. My ECU obviously needed that. I have not got round to doing it and now I have decided to sell the car so will not be doing the mod.
It is marked DIVE so I assume this is for a DIVE ECU which is in the later cars. I am sure you can find out which ECU you have from this site if you search on ECU.

I have listed it on ebay - Search for item 221477547112

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221477547112?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am looking for £75 ono inc postage - Located in East Kilbride.
Any questions just PM me
Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back