Mud flaps

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frederick

Hi all,

Somebody over here who knows where i can buy some mudflaps fitting my puma?
I'm looking for the front and rear flaps.

Frederick

Hi Frederick, got mine from Ford main dealer, we're £25 for each pair. Be advised that our ever generous manufacturer doesn't supply all the fittings, you need to save a couple of screws from the "winglets".

JonB said:
Hi Frederick, got mine from Ford main dealer, we're £25 for each pair. Be advised that our ever generous manufacturer doesn't supply all the fittings, you need to save a couple of screws from the "winglets".

Hi, while i'm living in the Netherlands they are sadly not available anymore :(

Hi Frederick,
You could try this link and ask if they ship overseas whilst we are still part of the EU :grin:.
https://www.fordpartsuk.com/

On another matter is there a good supplier just for the fitting kit?

Thanks Ian

Hi I brought some ‘Rubber-Moulded-set-of-4-Rear-and-Front-Mud-Flaps-for-Ford-Puma’ off wingmirrorstore on Ebay £11.99 for a front and back full set. Have fitted the front ones a year ago with self tappers and bit of glue, still on well, front are more important to save sills. I have the back ones to fit this summer, but not sure about the tiny ones fitted as standard on the back yet, Leave or take off? Cheap and look not too bad for the money.

It strikes me that mud flaps could solve a lot of the rust issues on the Puma - assuming they were fitted from new. The areas that rust (rear arches excepted) tend to be right in the firing line for muck thrown up by front wheels. Only takes a little stonechip to start a blister.

Bit scared of ones that involve self tappers though, isn't that starting a whole new rust trap in the front arches?

Use original fixings and fittings would be my preference. I did this on the front of both my Pumas (I say both because the first was so short lived it didn't count)

If i do fit them i wil do it as they should fitted from factory, but i'm form the Netherlands and they don't sell them anymore.
Maybe someone knows where i can buy them online?

Latest posts

Back