mud flaps

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, i had to order some today, as also knocked & broke a fixing on saturday! which made the wheel catch on the mudflap on full lock, and scrape it!

I ordered two sets from the website, free delivery as Red pointed out.

You can get extra clamp fixings from here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110350812369&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

benking said:
Would mud flaps off a mk4 or mk5 fiesta work, very similar arches???
No. Not for pukka Ford ones anyway, they're moulded to the arches and bumper.

red said:
£12.50 is for a set of 2.

If you buy 2 sets you get them delivered for free though.. bargain.

Although I dont think they work well on the rear imo

When you order on-line, put puma1 in the code box.
Works out two sets delivered for £20 I think :grin:

I arranged the discount with Cannon, but it was ages ago :wink:

spike. said:
got mine today, shame I missed the discount! :(
I contacted Cannon around Christmas about mudflaps and they said they were not doing them anymore :cry: I asked if they could have a look about for some old stock ones and they found a pallet full, which is what they are selling now.
They gave me the discount code for Puma owners to use, but at the time I don't think I was using this forum so just listed it on the other two...
You belong to both of them Spike, I thought ?

Anyway, when what they have is gone, they are gone for ever. I have two spare sets :)

Great suprise, got a complete set of Front & Rear Puma mud flaps for my birthday from a friend... What a great present, saved me a few bob as I was planning to buy them in the new year! :)

Latest posts

Back