multi forum meet (southport)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeFRP

Bassically alot of different forums gather in one place to show off there cars. Last month was at Glasson dock in lancaster and was performance ford featured 8)

anyhow, i asked the organiser if projectpuma could be invited and he was happy for us to attend, so here are the details :-

This time we are heading West to:

SOUTHPORT

SATURDAY 14TH JUNE 2008

12 noon

Southport has a great range of attractions - there's something for all the family and all interests.
Whether you're looking for the wet and wild slides at Splash World or a more relaxing time having a picnic on the beach,
take a walk down Southport Pier, or take a ride on its state-of-the-art Pier Tram or play on the 'penny-in-the-slot" amusement machines.
Fancy some ten-pin bowling?
Then pay a visit to Premier Bowl on Ocean Plaza, a modern 20 lane bowling alley or
take a stroll down Lord Street and visit some of the many shops it has to offer.

Venue :

Car park next to Pleasureland, Esplanade, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 1RX
(directly opposite Splash World)

Map:

Car Park:

Reduced: 64% of original size [ 800 x 600 ] - Click to view full image

Link to Splash World:
http://www.splashworldsouthport.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so who fancies it?? :)

Southport is only about 40 mins from me so id be up for it. Dont bother with splash world though unless youve got kids. Me and Amanda went a few weeks ago and and its very kid orientated, it was good but the flumes are very tame, and we felt like pervs being in there without kids so only stayed for about an hour! Loads of other stuff to do though!

lol, ive never actually been. can seeing it being that sort of place though. I just copied and pasted what the organiser has put on other forums!

there was about 60ish cars last time, a really good turn out considering it was p**ing it down with rain.

Think we'll be in Scotland for that weekend. Sorry.

Although we're now going to be in Scotland next weekend, still not gonna be able to do this. Just can't afford to do any more traveliing this month.

hiya mike!
im the chap who organises these meets and was shown the way here by mikeFRP so when i sort out when the next meet is i'll post up an invite and hope to see some of you guys with us... and thanks for turning up mike... it was good to meet you on saturday!

here is a link to some pics of the day, we had 45 cars in all this time!

http://www.focusowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35239" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hope to see you soon..
paul

hi Paul. nice to see you over here :)

look forward to the next meets. Should get even more cars now the fez and puma forums will know too :grin:

Welcome to the site :D

Yeah sorry for the lack of attendance but most of us have travelled around a fair bit the last couple of months for meets and what not.

Definitely keep us updated with events though as we are always interested!

I will have a look at the link shortly :)

now ive found you guys on this site bud the invites will be posted as soon as the meet is organised!
hope to see you soon
paul

Latest posts

Back