My Puma 1.7 retirement project - Norfolk

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've also got one as a retirement project (98 on a Y plate).
Like yours looks good on the outside but underneath...
Slowly working forward from the back.
Good luck with yours.

Regards

Paul

I’ve seen these photos posted on Facebook offering the car for breaking. 🫠

Looks like a good project with plenty of bits to find!

I’ve seen these photos posted on Facebook offering the car for breaking. 🫠

Looks like a good project with plenty of bits to find!
Do you mean my car photos are on Facebook? I hope they aren’t because I took them on the date of the post, and I’ve have never offered the car for breaking or for sale. I’ve had ownership of it for over 2 years.
Can you tell me who posted the photos on Facebook?

It’s these guys.

IMG_0655.png

IMG_0654.png

I asked to buy a coolant expansion tank and they wanted £120 hahaha

• Angry
Reactions: red
I'm very wary about purchasing anything on Facebook, several sellers had used tyres locally,(I wrecked 2 tyres in a pothole)but when you look at their other listings they're all over Germany and the Netherlands, selling beds and furniture at ridiculously cheap prices.

I've just checked thier photos of what they claim to have, apart from this Red Puma, they have a Millie, a MSB and a Pacific green Puma.

As I say John, the red Puma is mine. I’ve tried to look again to see if the photos are still up. Plainly they are but I’ve been blocked. Are my comments still with the photos, if you wouldn’t mind looking?

Just checked and no comments at all.
I use Facebook reluctantly, mainly for classic car events and the different Puma groups.
We attend a lot of classic car meets (5 so far this month) and I do photo reports for several local groups, last Wednesday we went to a new Classic car event and there were a lot of modern Porsches, Mercedes MX5's etc. there, I referred to them as just traffic when other people were also complaining, now I find that all the critical comments on one group, including mine have been removed. The main thing people didn't like, was that a young lad with a very tidy 1991 Nissan was told to park in the public car park, as his car wasn't a classic ! Needless to say we wont be going again.

I don't do facebook I have looked at it a couple of times and found it to be disjointed and not user friendly. Nothing beats a proper dedicated website. I think it is something the human race can do without.
Totally agree, but I relented and I'm now a "member" of several local classic car groups and made a lot of genuine friends who we meet socially and attend a lot of meets and shows (16 planned for this month) which I wouldn't have known about.

Latest posts

Back